Greyhound Club of America Mentors and Upcoming Seminars
The following are mentors who are approved by the GCA to provide educational seminars on the Greyhound.
Most have greyhounds at home and may be contacted for specialized assistance to judges and aspiring judges.
Dr. Kay Henderson
Dr. Sheryl Bartel
Dr. Helen Hamilton
Glenn Heights, TX
The following are mentors who are approved by the GCA to provide ringside mentoring only on the Greyhound.
Lorrie Richer Moreira
Chapel Hill, NC
Greyhound Seminar with Hands On
Where: GCA 2022 Eastern/National Specialty
Legion Stadium / 2149 Carolina Beach Rd. / Wilmington NC
When: October 14, 2022, to start 1/2 hour after the completion of judging
Contact Patti Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
- Participants will need their own laptops that can accept a thumb drive as the PPT is too large to email and the ability to project is not available
- The fee is $25 which includes the thumb drive and handouts
- The thumb drive provided to seminar participants has a Type-A USB connection. Be sure to bring a dongle (Type-A to Type-C) converter if your laptop only has Type-C USB ports
Ringside mentoring will take place at all three GCA specialties this year - click here for more information on each show
- September 16, 2022 - 2022 GCA Central Specialty at Gray Summit, MO
- October 14, 2022 - 2022 GCA Eastern/National Specialty at Wilmington, NC
Contact Patti Clark for more information